Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Because I Couldn't Wait...

Have you noticed a theme to my blog?
It's always about waiting...or not waiting.
I really need to work on that virtue called patience.

Today I went to pick out the photos that will go in our album.
It was so hard to decide, Kim's talent made it almost impossible to leave out anything!

You've all read how difficult it was for me to wait for my proofs, and then the 2nd set of proofs, and then the actual disc. (I didn't quite make the deadline for the special Christmas gifts to be delivered by Christmas Eve/Day BUT it did make it more fun to give our gifts after all of the Rush was over...then our parents could focus completely on OUR gift!)
Well, I am here to say that I VOW to wait patiently for our album (I've already been warned that it could be a long wait).
I don't quite have the time to blog our reception tonight but I just couldn't WAIT (believe it or not) to post another of my favorites!

and once again....photo credit goes to the fabulous Kim Box!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I have to think the waiting is the hardest part! Love that picture!

kristen said...

I am FINALLY catching up on some blogs! Your pictures are amazing! You look stunning! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

you really are the most impatient, patient person i know! i'm gonna call waiting on the pics-anxious! as every new bride is about seeing and receiving their wedding photos...especially when kim box is the photographer. we all couldn't wait to see her vision in capturing your day! again, WELL worth the wait!