Tuesday, June 24, 2008

All Tied Up

Ok- Iam not a good blogger!

I have NO extra time right now and what extra time I have is spent chasing down wedding details. That being said, I need HELP!

I have a very resourceful friend helping me look right now but we are having an awful time trying to find a solid raspberry/fuschia colored silk tie. NOT hot pink- more purpley than that. Here is a link (the raspberry) to something in that color:
http://www.solidcolorneckties.com/index.cfm/fa/subcategories.main/parentcat/9346/subcatid/31208

I would love to find a good quality tie in this color, but don't think I won't try the $3.75 raspberry tie as a last resort!!!

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
THANKS!

1 comment:

kristen said...

I say go for the $3.75 tie if you can't find anything else close to that color. If it's for the wedding and can hold up through one night, who cares if it never gets worn again! Glad to see you blogging!